Monday, July 11, 2011

Packing for Chicago

Matthew and I are getting ready for the trip. I got email confirmation from the study facilitiy. I'm going to check in online at the airline after this.

They did switch up my MRI appointment from Thursday morning to Wednesday at 2pm. So we arrive in Chicago around noon and then we rush to the hospital for the first test. So much for relaxing before the hospital. I can't complain though. I am anxious to get it going. I have a list of questions to ask the doctors while I'm there.

Also, I want to shout out to my fellow PCOS ladies. You all are beautiful and wonderful! Keep your chin up and always look on the bright side, even if you are curled up in bed, crampin', teary eyed and ready to kill the hubby (lol) for no real good reason... just punch through it. :)



(For more information on PCOS Diagnosis, PCOS Treatment, PCOS Diet, PCOS Studies, PCOS Support, etc. visit My PCOS Treatment - http://www.my-pcos-treatment.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment