Sunday, July 17, 2011

Goodbye Chicago

Check out wasn't until noon so Matthew let me sleep in. I was very grateful for I needed the sleep. It had been a few days since I had a real good restful sleep.

Our flight took off around 2pm. Chicago was a neat city but I'm not sure i'd want to live there. I suppose i'm a Florida girl all the way. :)

What surprised me was how pretty Chicago was. Perhaps we were in a nicer part of town but there wasn't any litter or bums on the street like you see on TV or in movies. With the nice weather it was pleasant to walk around. We didn't have much time to really sight see but we plan to the next time we go. I'm a little apprehensive about the next long trip there. First of all I don't look forward to all the testing again but it will also be winter time. That means snow. ugh. lol

We are glad to be home however it'll be interesting to see how the medication goes. The pills are pretty big and i'm a bit nervous about taking them but hopefully I'll manage.



(For more information on PCOS Diagnosis, PCOS Treatment, PCOS Diet, PCOS Studies, PCOS Support, etc. visit My PCOS Treatment - http://www.my-pcos-treatment.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment